By Chris Johnson, Steve Fox, Donovan Follette
An entire revision to a well-liked SharePoint developer's resource
Fully up to date for SharePoint 2013, this publication is a perfect foundation for SharePoint improvement. overlaying the entire significant issues new developer must recognize with the intention to start, this source includes 100% new content material and addresses the foremost overhaul to the SharePoint 2013 platform. The crew of authors, led by way of Microsoft's Steve Fox, provides you with an in depth assessment that is helping you identify a place to begin for improvement. They then stroll you thru how you can increase your wisdom so you leverage the hot SharePoint 2013 beneficial properties to construct customized solutions.
Addresses constructing controlled or unmanaged applications
presents an summary of home windows Azure for SharePoint
appears at universal developer projects in SharePoint 2013
will get you begun with development, packaging, and deploying SharePoint 2013 applications
Highlights crucial issues of safeguard in SharePoint 2013
Touching on every little thing from constructing purposes utilizing place of work providers to improvement workflow purposes, starting SharePoint 2013 improvement covers every thing you want to understand to begin hopefully operating with the platform at the present time.
Read or Download Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development PDF
Best programming books
The NetBeans Platform is the world's basically modular Swing software framework, utilized by very huge firms in mission-critical eventualities, akin to at Boeing and Northrop Grumman, in addition to within the monetary zone and within the oil/gas undefined. For those huge buyers in organisations who're more and more drawn to Maven and OSGi, the booklet can have specific relevance.
The Definitive consultant to NetBeans™ Platform 7 is a radical and authoritative advent to the open-source NetBeans Platform, protecting all its significant APIs intimately, with appropriate code examples used all through.
• offers a very up-to-date definitive advisor to the NetBeans Platform, utilizing the most recent APIs, coding styles, and methodologies.
• Focuses strongly on enterprise good points in an software, on the grounds that Oracle's shoppers are really drawn to business-related elements. for instance, find out how to use OSGi, find out how to upload authentication/security, find out how to monetize from a modular program.
The unique German booklet on which this identify relies was once good obtained. The NetBeans Platform neighborhood has prepare this English translation, which covers the newest NetBeans Platform 7 APIs. With an advent through identified NetBeans Platform specialists Jaroslav Tulach and Tim Boudreau, this can be the main updated booklet in this subject in the meanwhile.
All NetBeans Platform builders will achieve whatever from this booklet, simply because numerous issues within the publication haven't been documented at any place else.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> • find out how to start utilizing the NetBeans Platform without or with utilizing NetBeans IDE.
• tips to organize a modular software, utilizing both Ant or Maven as a construct process.
• the best way to get familiar with the entire NetBeans Platform's APIs.
• tips to paintings with the visible Library as a really well known and robust widget library, masking all its positive factors intimately.
• tips to version an software in OSGi/EMF and utilizing the version in an program at the NetBeans Platform.
• tips on how to distribute a modular program, targeting diversified recommendations for monetizing from its modular structure.
<h3>Who this publication is for</h3>
The Definitive advisor to NetBeans™ Platform 7 is for big companies who're no longer attracted to reinventing the wheel every time they bring about a brand new purposes, and open resource groups who usually take advantage of a modular structure, simply because a plugin method (as supplied via the NetBeans Platform) simplifies how contributions might be made to a project.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> • advent
• constitution of the NetBeans Platform
• The NetBeans Module approach
• The OSGi Framework
• look up idea
• info and documents
• tips and methods
• Menubar and Toolbar
• Window process
• Statusbar and Progressbar
• Nodes and Explorer
• Dialogs and Wizards
• visible Library
• assistance and methods
• support approach
• Output Window
• strategies and Settings
• Palette API
• Tasklist API
• speedy seek API
• car replace companies API
• Java DB
• Java endurance API
• MySQL and EclipseLink
• internet prone
• Java Beans (JEE)
• RESTful net companies
• Authentication and Multi-User Login
• Internalization and Localization
• Branding and Packaging
• replace of a NetBeans Platform software
• Maven and the NetBeans Platform
• Eclipse IDE and the NetBeans Platform
• From Eclipse to NetBeans
• IntelliJ thought and the NetBeans Platform
• NetBeans Swing GUI Builder
• trying out NetBeans Platform functions
• Debugging with the NetBeans DIE
• MP3 supervisor
Clear up real-life programming issues of a fragment of the code that natural object-oriented programming calls for. Use Scala and Clojure to resolve in-depth issues of units of styles: object-oriented styles that turn into extra concise with practical programming, and natively practical styles.
Considering the fact that 1995, while the SPIN workshop sequence used to be instigated, SPIN workshops were hung on an annual foundation in Montr´ eal (1995), New Brunswick (1996), Enschede (1997), Paris (1998), Trento (1999), Toulouse (1999), Stanford (2000), Toronto (2001), Grenoble (2002) and Portland (2003). All however the ? rst SPIN workshop have been geared up as satellite tv for pc occasions of bigger meetings, specifically of CAV (1996), TACAS (1997), FORTE/PSTV (1998), FLOC (1999), the area Congress on Formal tools (1999), FMOODS (2000), ICSE (2001, 2003) and ETAPS (2002).
- Programming Languages and Operational Semantics: A Concise Overview (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- Xcode 4 Unleashed (2nd Edition)
- Foundation ActionScript 3 (2nd Edition)
- Raspberry Pi For Dummies
- 100 Rezepte für Turbo Pascal: Programmiertips mit Pfiff für Einsteiger und Fortgeschrittene
Additional info for Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development
So it’s essentially a parent site, or site collection, with subsites. Within a specific site, you then add (or create and deploy to the sites) apps. Now for those of you who have been around SharePoint for a while, this will feel a little weird: Everything is now an app. That is, lists, document libraries, form libraries, and so on are all apps — just different types of apps. For those who are new to SharePoint, this idea won’t seem so jarring; thinking about a site comprising apps is a pretty natural way to think about Web platforms today.
Apps for SharePoint, workﬂows, Word or Excel Services Search The ability to search content inside and outside of SharePoint in a rich and dynamic way with real-time document views through Office Web Apps. Also, the integration of information in structured database systems and on-premises or cloud-based LOB systems such as SAP, Siebel, and Microsoft Dynamics. indd 19 19/01/13 10:23 AM 20 ❘ CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION TO SHAREPOINT 2013 TABLE 1-1 (continued) CAPABILITY NATIVE FEATURES EX AMPLE EXTENSIBILITY Insights Predominantly about BI and support, for example, the capability to integrate Microsoft Access into SharePoint; leverage Excel and SQL Server to access and display data on a Web page; enable the use of dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs) to transform raw data into actionable information.