By Diego Torres Milano
Android program trying out consultant is a hugely exact e-book which supplies step by step examples for a very good number of real-world instances, supplying specialist instructions and suggestions that would be tremendous helpful for optimizing your improvement time and assets. within the chapters you can find an advent to precise trying out strategies, and instruments for particular occasions. while you're an Android developer seeking to try your purposes or optimize your program improvement procedure, then this e-book is for you. No past event in software checking out is needed.
Read or Download Android Application Testing Guide PDF
Similar programming books
The NetBeans Platform is the world's simply modular Swing program framework, utilized by very huge enterprises in mission-critical eventualities, equivalent to at Boeing and Northrop Grumman, in addition to within the monetary area and within the oil/gas undefined. For those huge shoppers in companies who're more and more attracted to Maven and OSGi, the booklet may have specific relevance.
The Definitive consultant to NetBeans™ Platform 7 is an intensive and authoritative creation to the open-source NetBeans Platform, protecting all its significant APIs intimately, with appropriate code examples used all through.
• offers a very up to date definitive consultant to the NetBeans Platform, utilizing the most recent APIs, coding styles, and methodologies.
• Focuses strongly on company positive factors in an program, considering Oracle's shoppers are quite drawn to business-related features. for instance, the way to use OSGi, the way to upload authentication/security, tips to monetize from a modular software.
The unique German e-book on which this name relies used to be good obtained. The NetBeans Platform group has prepare this English translation, which covers the newest NetBeans Platform 7 APIs. With an creation via identified NetBeans Platform specialists Jaroslav Tulach and Tim Boudreau, this can be the main updated ebook in this subject in the interim.
All NetBeans Platform builders will achieve anything from this publication, simply because numerous themes within the ebook haven't been documented anyplace else.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> • the best way to start utilizing the NetBeans Platform without or with utilizing NetBeans IDE.
• how you can manage a modular software, utilizing both Ant or Maven as a construct approach.
• easy methods to get conversant in all of the NetBeans Platform's APIs.
• easy methods to paintings with the visible Library as a really well known and strong widget library, overlaying all its gains intimately.
• how you can version an program in OSGi/EMF and utilizing the version in an software at the NetBeans Platform.
• the way to distribute a modular software, concentrating on various ideas for monetizing from its modular structure.
<h3>Who this ebook is for</h3>
The Definitive consultant to NetBeans™ Platform 7 is for giant businesses who're now not drawn to reinventing the wheel each time they bring about a brand new purposes, and open resource groups who usually take advantage of a modular structure, simply because a plugin process (as supplied through the NetBeans Platform) simplifies how contributions might be made to a project.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> • advent
• constitution of the NetBeans Platform
• The NetBeans Module process
• The OSGi Framework
• look up notion
• info and documents
• advice and methods
• Menubar and Toolbar
• Window process
• Statusbar and Progressbar
• Nodes and Explorer
• Dialogs and Wizards
• visible Library
• counsel and tips
• aid procedure
• Output Window
• suggestions and Settings
• Palette API
• Tasklist API
• speedy seek API
• vehicle replace companies API
• Java DB
• Java patience API
• MySQL and EclipseLink
• net companies
• Java Beans (JEE)
• RESTful net companies
• Authentication and Multi-User Login
• Internalization and Localization
• Branding and Packaging
• replace of a NetBeans Platform software
• Maven and the NetBeans Platform
• Eclipse IDE and the NetBeans Platform
• From Eclipse to NetBeans
• IntelliJ suggestion and the NetBeans Platform
• NetBeans Swing GUI Builder
• checking out NetBeans Platform functions
• Debugging with the NetBeans DIE
• MP3 supervisor
Remedy real-life programming issues of a fragment of the code that natural object-oriented programming calls for. Use Scala and Clojure to resolve in-depth issues of units of styles: object-oriented styles that turn into extra concise with useful programming, and natively practical styles.
For the reason that 1995, whilst the SPIN workshop sequence was once instigated, SPIN workshops were hung on an annual foundation in Montr´ eal (1995), New Brunswick (1996), Enschede (1997), Paris (1998), Trento (1999), Toulouse (1999), Stanford (2000), Toronto (2001), Grenoble (2002) and Portland (2003). All however the ? rst SPIN workshop have been equipped as satellite tv for pc occasions of bigger meetings, particularly of CAV (1996), TACAS (1997), FORTE/PSTV (1998), FLOC (1999), the realm Congress on Formal equipment (1999), FMOODS (2000), ICSE (2001, 2003) and ETAPS (2002).
- Code-First Development with Entity Framework
- Inside Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005: The Storage Engine
- Professional iOS Programming
- Learning AngularJS: A Guide to AngularJS Development
- Die endliche Fourier- und Walsh-Transformation mit einer Einführung in die Bildverarbeitung: Eine anwendungsorientierte Darstellung mit FORTRAN 77-Programmen
Extra info for Android Application Testing Guide
The emulator is probably the most powerful target as you can modify almost every parameter from its configuration to simulate different conditions for your tests. Ultimately, your application should be able to handle all of these situations, so it is much better to discover the problems upfront than when the application has been delivered. [ 25 ] Getting Started with Testing The real devices are a requirement for performance tests, as it is somewhat difficult to extrapolate performance measurements from a simulated device.
For example, close a network connection. This method is called after a test is executed. In this case we are only invoking the super method. See Chapter 1, Getting Started with Testing for details. testSomething A simple test. In order to be discovered by JUnit 3 using reflection, test methods should start with the word test. The rest of the method name should clearly identify the feature under test. Test annotations Looking carefully at the test definition you may find that we decorated the test using @MediumTest annotation.
These inherited methods test for a variety of conditions and are overloaded to support different parameter types. They can be grouped together in different sets, depending on the condition checked; for example: • • • • • • • assertEquals • fail assertFalse assertNotNull assertNotSame assertNull assertSame assertTrue The condition tested is pretty obvious and easily identifiable by the method name. Perhaps the ones that deserve some attention are assertEquals() and assertSame(). The former when used on objects asserts that both objects passed as parameters are equal, calling the objects' equals() method.